Beth Tikvah Youth
Beth Tikvah Youth (BTY) is a program offered by the synagogue for the children of our community. Our participants range between Pre-Kindergarten and grade 11. We offer exciting weekly programs and strive to fill the building with laughter, learning and fun. All of our programs are animated and supervised by our dynamic staff. Some of our Beth Tikvah Youth programs include:
- Sunday morning programs for Pre-Kindergarten to grade 6 from 10:00am-12:00pm and bi-weekly Sunday night programs for our grades 7-11 from 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- Holiday programs such as Sukkah Hopping and Purim Carnival. We invite the entire community to participate.
- Fundraising by selling cure cards, as well as our annual BTY breakfast.
- Twice a year, our youth lead services in their own unique way at youth Shabbat.
- A sports program, Dance Show and a Drama Club.
For more information please contact Viki Zerdok, Interim Youth Director at 514-683-3889. Please see our youth registration form more information. We look forward to seeing you at our next program.